15 December 2011

What I've been up to....

Hello there! Apologies for my lack of posting... I really need to purchase a working computer. Anyway, I've been busy getting ready for the new year!


My 2012 calendar is finished & being sent for printing!! Just in time for the new year. Phew! Check it out below- a little sneak peek of a few months!! The calendar is 8.5"x11" & will be sold for 20 bucks at MiCA in Cincinnati. I am also selling them up here in Minneapolis! Contact me if you'd like one! Happy Holidays!


**Also, I'd like to give a special thanks to those wonderful people who supported & encouraged me to create the calendar this year! :D 




4 comments:

  1. Wooo. I can't wait. I especially love August! Thanks for the sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth! I'm so glad you made one! it looks beautiful :) I definitely want one in my hoe. I felt so sad that we missed each other while you were in Cinci. It was an extraordinarily busy holiday this year, but I'd like to be better in the future about planning to see everyone. I think of you and drew often. You are really missed.

    ReplyDelete